* Bachelor of Science in Education from Georgia Southwestern College
* Master of Education in Education from Georgia Southwestern College
* Master of Education in Administration and Supervision from Valdosta State College
* Educational Specialist in Educational Leadership from the University of Georgia.
Allen Bowles Fort, superintendent of schools in Quitman County, said he accepts the state’s adherence to Common Core. “The issue of Common Core must be an education issue, worked out by educators, not a political football to cause rancor and discord,” he said.
- He is the superintendent of the Quitman County School System where the graduation rate is 51%.
- We are told that Fort’s speeches are rated ‘R’ for language. Mature audiences only at his campaign stops please.
- Fort is endorsed by Tom Owens and Joe Newton … ‘nough said.